Warren Ball

LZIp

2016 Rushing Yards  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards will Ball rush for this year?

This poll is closed to new votes

Instead of searching for one picture in an odd position to try to make a point, maybe you should have compared it to pictures from many years ago too?  See below.  

I think this truly proves that people love to find things to dispute during the "off season".  It didn't happen overnight.  I'll stand by my statement of what he's looked like for quite some time.    And I sure hope he continues to put in work.  

ball.jpg

36 minutes ago, skip-zip said:

Instead of searching for one picture in an odd position to try to make a point, maybe you should have compared it to pictures from many years ago too?  See below.  

I think this truly proves that people love to find things to dispute during the "off season".  It didn't happen overnight.  I'll stand by my statement of what he's looked like for quite some time.    And I sure hope he continues to put in work.  

ball.jpg

Does it really surprise people that the Buckwheats have RBs who are ripped?  

Edited by Cykron
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/18/2016 at 8:30 PM, LZIp said:

Could another 5th year RB from OSU (Canton native) soon be looking for somewhere to play?

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Bolt/BREAKING-Ohio-State-running-backs-place-on-team-in-jeopardy-46304433

edit: it appears that is indeed the case

Bri'onte Dunn charged with rape & kidnapping

On 10/5/2017 at 6:33 AM, Blue & Gold said:

An Ohio Stater involved in rape and kidnapping???  What????  Or is this just a re-post of last year, and the previous year, and the previous year, and the previous year, and the....do I have to keep typing?  :wave:

• 1 year later...

From Warren's LinkedIn page. 

Wow..God you’re amazing. I am excited to announce I’ve accepted a full time position with the San Francisco 49ers as a scouting assistant. I’ve always had aspirations to work in the National Football League, so this is a dream come true. I’m nervous but excited about the opportunity to move to Santa Clara, California. I didn’t reach this point by myself, I owe a thank you to so many people! To my fiancé, to my immediate family and certainly my Akron family. The road has not always been easy but as it is said “if the road is easy, you’re probably going the wrong way.” -God Bless

Note: Warren has a masters in sports studies from UA.

• Like 2

On 8/14/2019 at 9:22 AM, Dr Z said:

From Warren's LinkedIn page. 

Note: Warren has a masters in sports studies from UA.

Although injuries derailed what was otherwise a promising a playing career, he was one of the classiest players to wear a Zips uniform. Studious, hard-working, etc. Congrats to him!