Zips @ Kent — Feb 19 at 6 pm

Dr Z

UA @ KSU  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, lilroodude said:

Jackson needs to slow down a bit. Where's Robotham? Offense runs better with Robotham as PG and Antino as SG.

Nice little run here.

Noah has had about 5 lazy pass turnovers, played no defense and hasn't had any semblance of an offensive game. That is why he was riding the bench.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mes102 said:

Where is Josh? Didn't play at all in first half it seems, gave a spark with Big Dog on bench, and now not out there? Ankle bothering him or KD thinking long-term?

Face it. These refs made this a free throw contest. We know how that usually goes.

They're 12-22 as of this post. That's not the reason 

That was awful to watch. Jimmy Hall and Khaliq Spicer are my least favorite players from Can't State in a while.

Dambrot needs to light a fire under this team. If the 3's don't fall, we struggle to compete.

Overall ugly game. Win out, lock up the 1 seed, and beat them when it counts: in the tourney.

As always, KSUcks.

29 minutes ago, K92 said:

Old timers, remember how much you hated standing in line in Spicer Hall to register for classes?  That's how much I hate watching Khaliq Spicer.

29 minutes ago, K92 said:

Old timers, remember how much you hated standing in line in Spicer Hall to register for classes?  That's how much I hate watching Khaliq Spicer.

Kent does. Their post guys look and act like they just escaped the state penatentary