Congratulations!

NCState93

Hey folks, I just wanted to drop a note and say congratulations on the win on Saturday. Ya'll deserved to win, and we didn't. I was sitting on the goal line for the final play, whether he was in or not, I left the stadium thinking the right call had been made.As for our coach, all I can say is I'm sorry! Ya'll beat us fair and square. Congrats to the victors, and our Coach and fanbase need to move on to So. Miss this week. Best of luck the rest of the season!

It's nice to see that fans to have more respect for the game than Coach Amato, funny how he has been making up excuses, yet NC State fan that has been on this site or that I have heard about all have said it was a fair call and a great game, which I agree with. As zips fans I think we all appreciate the class that NC State fans have shown on this site and others. Thanks for the respect NC State fans.

Coach Amato making the change at QBThis guy is AWESOME !In a wide-ranging discussion, Amato mentioned:• That Duke basketball fans nearly ran Mike Krzyzewski out of town early in his tenure.• That it took Jim Valvano a while to coach N.C. State to a win against North Carolina in basketball. Valvano's first victory against the Tar Heels came in 1983, when he coached the Wolfpack to the NCAA title in his third season.• That nobody criticized Lee Iacocca when he rebuilt Chrysler Corp. with enthusiasm akin to Amato's at N.C. State.Go get 'em coach Aimage_1853323.jpg