Scarborough to Resign Today

40 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Does anyone know if he actually ended up teaching this semester?

http://buchtelite.com/32033/news/out-with-the-old/

"Meanwhile, Scarborough has joined the faculty as a professor in the business college. He is teaching two courses on strategic management and health care this semester."

I'm assuming the Buchtelite would know if he wasn't. Seems very awkward though. I wonder if he found a place for his mother in law.

21 hours ago, ZippyRulz said:

http://buchtelite.com/32033/news/out-with-the-old/

"Meanwhile, Scarborough has joined the faculty as a professor in the business college. He is teaching two courses on strategic management and health care this semester."

I'm assuming the Buchtelite would know if he wasn't. Seems very awkward though. I wonder if he found a place for his mother in law.

Nio sure strategic management is necessarily the right course for him to be teaching at the moment. :)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LC board close to naming presidential finalist

By Matt Hollis matt.hollis@baytownsun.com (9-18-2019)

After spending months going over nearly 90 applications from contenders seeking to be Lee College’s next president, and whittling it down to four, the board is close to naming a finalist. 

Last week, four finalists visited the campus to meet and answer questions from Lee College faculty, administrators, students and the public. The four candidates are Dr. Stephen W. Dunnivant, Dean of Business, Industry and Technology at Tallahassee Community College; Dr. Johnny Moore, president of Pierpont Community and Technical College in Fairmont, WV; Dr. Scott Scarborough. Professor of Practice – School of Accountancy at the University of Akron and previous University of Akron president; and Dr. Lynda Villanueva, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Affairs at Brazosport College.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, NWAkron said:

Scarborough on the cut list.  Fateful choice he made coming to Akron

He made bank coming here but hard telling what direction his career path takes now. His was the only redundant president's salary we were paying since the others left voluntarily and apparently it's been paid off.

1 hour ago, ZippyRulz said:

He made bank coming here but hard telling what direction his career path takes now. His was the only redundant president's salary we were paying since the others left voluntarily and apparently it's been paid off.

I thought Proenza was still on the payroll?

• 2 years later...