Problem scrolling to bottom of page on ZN.

Yo, Nation Admins, What's up with this anyway?  For about the last month I've been unable to post on the site, because I can't scroll to the bottom where you input text.  Whether you use the mouse to drag, or the roller it jumps up before it gets to the bottom and won't allow me to keep the cursor in the text box.  That's just when I try to respond.  No problem making this new thread!   

edit:  It now appears that the problem is just on the basketball and soccer boards!  Which only occupies 99% of my time on here...

Edited by Z.I.P.

What operating system, and what browser are you using? I can't duplicate your issue. I posted on the basketball board yesterday, and posted on the soccer board today. Could it be on your end? Try a different browser. Clear your history and cookies, reboot. If your on a PC, you might have a virus. Do you use antivirus software? If it's a Windows environment, some other members may be able to help you more effectively. 

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 7:42 AM, MDZip said:

I've seen it too on IE11  but its always seemed to be when there was a picture posted at end of the thread that seemed to cause the problem.

Yep.  That's the browser problem.  I've only had the problem since late May.  The post you show above jumps for me too!

Edited by Z.I.P.

• 6 months later...