JoJo Natson

zipsoutsider

• 1 month later...

Watched the replay of the Ball Sweat game last night.

Man, is JoJo a playmaker.

I know he doesn't have the upside of a Jerome Lane or a Dominik Hixon, but I'm going to say JoJo's the best WR I've seen play at Akron.

I'm going to try and really savor watching him play these final six games.  You don't get to watch players as exciting as JoJo many times in life.

We are sorely going to miss him next season.  

Go Zips!

55 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

I know he doesn't have the upside of a Jerome Lane or a Dominik Hixon, but I'm going to say JoJo's the best WR I've seen play at Akron.

I'm going to try and really savor watching him play these final six games.  You don't get to watch players as exciting as JoJo many times in life.

Go Zips!

I'd put David Harvey in the category too. What could have been. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue & Gold said:

Go Zips!

Yeah...such a bummer that we only had one season to watch him. I am not sure we would have won 5 games without him.

3 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

Go Zips!

Blue and Gold, where did you go to watch the replay of the game. I did not see it on Saturday and would love to watch it even if it is over.

1 hour ago, 72 Roo said:

Blue and Gold, where did you go to watch the replay of the game. I did not see it on Saturday and would love to watch it even if it is over.

I had a wedding to go to Saturday so I was only able to watch the 4th qtr via the watchespn app on my phone during that period after the ceremony but before the reception. You can watch the games live and they re-post them the next day so you can watch them on replay as well.

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index#search/akron/type/replay/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...