Zips Jam

ZachTheZip

That was pretty awful.  I bailed early, after the men's scrimmage.  The sound system was the system of the DJ and anyone speaking to the crowd was unintelligible, especially the shrill young lady attempting to emcee the event.  The events were poorly planned and disjointed with delays and confused participants.  The music of the DJ was deafeningly loud.  There wasn't a ticket rep in the building.  Just...awful.

9 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

That was pretty awful.  I bailed early, after the men's scrimmage.  The sound system was the system of the DJ and anyone speaking to the crowd was unintelligible, especially the shrill young lady attempting to emcee the event.  The events were poorly planned and disjointed with delays and confused participants.  The music of the DJ was deafeningly loud.  There wasn't a ticket rep in the building.  Just...awful.

Glad I decided to skip last minute then.

No way!  Looked like it would be such an awesome event.  I've wanted to see Lil Cray forever.

25 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I left after the first half(?) of the scrimmage.  It was fun.  Didn't see the dunk contest.

Edit: It was, though, definitely geared toward the younger demographic.  That was fine - I saw a lot of students there.  Hopefully they'll return for the actual games.  The sound system was aggravating; you couldn't understand a word that lady was saying.

Edited by Blue & Gold

10 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

definitely geared toward the younger demographic.  That was fine - I saw a lot of students there.  Hopefully they'll return for the actual games.

That would be the best improvement to the JAR, and for the team.