Sign in to follow this  
TennZip

2017 zips in pro leagues - Domestic and International

TennZip    392

Riverhounds press release......adds another impressive stat for Victor's excellent performance against Adam Najem and Bethlehem

10 possessions gained

http://www.riverhounds.com/news_article/show/828136?referrer_id=2869741

In addition, midfielder Victor Souto was named to the Team of the Week bench for his performance last weekend. Souto starred defensively tying for the team-lead with 10 possessions gained and two tackles, as well as leading the club with four interceptions.

ZipsVoice    132

Double duty - double vision tonight as I will be watching Darlington vs. Costa Rica and the Zips vs. Washington on ESPN3!  My neck's gonna get sore turning between screens!

• Like 2

Zip_ME87    548
1 hour ago, ZipsVoice said:

Double duty - double vision tonight as I will be watching Darlington vs. Costa Rica and the Zips vs. Washington on ESPN3!  My neck's gonna get sore turning between screens!

Enjoy! Wish I could watch both, but I will be at First Energy Stadium Cub Cadet Field. No team (any level, any sport) comes before Zips Mens Soccer. I have the DVR set for the USMNT v Costa Rica match up. Go Zips! Go USA!

ZipsVoice    132
On 9/1/2017 at 9:52 AM, Zip_ME87 said:

Enjoy! Wish I could watch both, but I will be at First Energy Stadium Cub Cadet Field. No team (any level, any sport) comes before Zips Mens Soccer. I have the DVR set for the USMNT v Costa Rica match up. Go Zips! Go USA!

I let Zip_ME87 "shame me" B) into going to the match Friday instead of staying home and watching on ESPN3 and the USMNT match vs. Costa Rica....THANK YOU!  I am glad I didn't see any of that crappy match from NJ, and happy to have seen a great Zips match against Washington....brought you all back a few fireworks!

image.png

• Like 1

Zip_ME87    548

@ZipsVoice glad you made it to the Zips' match. Didn't mean to "shame" you into it, but glad I helped convince you. Glad to have had you in the crowd even though we haven't met (at least not to my knowledge) and didn't know you were there. Fun match...so much better in person.

• Thanks 1

Zip_ME87    548

Jonathan Lewis...

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/09/06/jonathan-lewis-does-work-between-moments-armchair-analyst?autoplay=true

Is it me, or is the ball out of bounds on the play where the commentator says "look here as he takes a touch and then skins Saad Abdul-Salaam..."?

TennZip    392

http://www.phillysoccerpage.net/2017/09/16/match-report-bethlehem-steel-2-2-louisville-city/

Adam Najem and Derrick Jones both impressed in midfield. While the Union slog through another average season, Najem and Jones look like they’ll have long-term roles to play with the first team sooner rather than later.

TennZip    392

from pittsburgh riverhounds twitter

Here is tonight's @CBEC_Cat "Blue Collar Player of the Game" for #PGHvROC, Victor Souto. #UNLEASH #cbpride

bc.jpg