2019 Recruiting

17 hours ago, zzx said:

Looks like a FB from Ashland?

edit: looks like he only played in 1 game in each of the past 2 seasons and has accumulated zero stats. I think its safe to say he will be a walk on.

Edited by LZIp
  • Haha 1

Very uneducated in this area - does the fact that some of our current roster players haven't announced they are leaving the team mean good things?  Of id there a time frame where they can't announce they are leaving a school?  Thoughts from my more savy friends on ZNO.....

1 minute ago, ZipsVoice said:

Very uneducated in this area - does the fact that some of our current roster players haven't announced they are leaving the team mean good things?  Of id there a time frame where they can't announce they are leaving a school?  Thoughts from my more savy friends on ZNO.....

I would think it is a good thing. I haven't been able to find much in that regard and there is no time frame to announce anything. If some were looking to transfer (or at least someone of note), I think we would have heard about it, considering GT was pretty quick to report Kostelac was in the transfer portal.

I did find someone tweet a few days ago that an unnamed player was looking to transfer, but they were looking for a 1AA/D2 landing spot, so I can't imagine its someone we would be upset about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1