Zips @ BGSU, Tuesday, 2/21

clarkwgriswold

We have gotten blessed with luck in about 4 or 5 conference games or we would be in the middle or bottom of the MAC standings. We aren't nearly as good as our record. The MAC hasnt caught up as much as we have just fallen off. We are in a dogfight with everyone anymore and the MAC is awful. 

3 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

I've really only seen BG score on the fastbreak so the good news is if we actually start making baskets, we might be able to slow them down on the other end.

No. Their slow ass guards just blown by our guys that fast in the half court. We can't guard my grandmother off the dribble. 

Aron Jackson made a nice move to the  basket, made the 2 foul shots and then gets pulled.  I feel bad for the guy.  KD should reward the guy for driving to the basket.  Need Utomi to score.  BG has limited Big Dog to 2 points.  Antino is taking some quick threes, unfortunately he is missing.  We need to keep getting the ball to Big Dog.  Eventually, he will get some calls and can start scoring. 

2 minutes ago, bigzipguy said:

As the regular season winds down, we are witnessing the wearing down of Big  Dog. He has been great, but with no back-up, and the offense running thru him, the affects are showing.. When he  is doubled, and kicks it out, the 3's are starting to desert us. Is Kwan moping??

Sounds like a loser's excuse. Big Dog looks fine to me.

6 minutes ago, bigzipguy said:

As the regular season winds down, we are witnessing the wearing down of Big  Dog. He has been great, but with no back-up, and the offense running thru him, the affects are showing.. When he  is doubled, and kicks it out, the 3's are starting to desert us. Is Kwan moping??

I agree with your post. We are a bottom half MAC team without big dog, so the guy has had to log serious minutes. I am scared to see what next year is going to look like without him. 

Edited by Zipgrad01