Miami @ Zips, 2/28/17- Senior Night

clarkwgriswold

Kwan, Big Dog, Carlitos Anderson and Mark Noble take the floor for their last JAR game Tuesday night as Miami comes to town.  Miami is 10-19 overall, 3-13 in the MAC, and has lost 4 in a row.  Hopefully, the Zips can pull away early, get the team a little rest and enjoy cutting down the nets post-game.

6 hours ago, 1981 grad said:

You have to feel bad for the non scholarship players like Noble and Anderson.  They have not seen the floor the entire MAC season.  With Miami slumping, this would be the game to get them some minutes.  I hope it happens.

Agreed.  With the Zips inability to put anybody away all season, Noble-Time has been nonexistent.  Amazing that they could win the MAC outright with 2 games remaining without any garbage time for the non scholarship players.  I hope the effort is there, we hit some shots, protect the ball and get back on defense.  I want a Noble 3 to go out on with the assist from Anderson. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NWAkron said:

Just trying to accept that this is the last home game of the year.  Quiet day of contemplation.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/zips/university-of-akron-basketball-with-regular-season-championship-in-hand-zips-gearing-up-for-mid-american-conference-tournament-1.750125