Jerome Lane

zipsoutsider

On 10/20/2017 at 1:08 PM, Matt Almond said:

Haha, I can appreciate that and I hear you! I think everyone knows when your name is mentioned though, your entitled to jump in and add your input/point of view! 

Just consider the source of the posts.  It doesn't take long to sort out who is who on the site.  Makes me wonder if there is an "Ignore" tool.  I've got a few that I would like to put on an Ignore List.  And they would probably like to do the same with me (nah, probably not because they would prefer to just take shots).  :thumb:  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cykron said:

Makes me wonder if there is an "Ignore" tool.  I've got a few that I would like to put on an Ignore List. 

Hover over the user you want to ignore, and select.

cyk.jpg

I encourage members to use this, you can personalize your experience at ZipsNation with the click of a button. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All right @Matt Almond are you behind this Ghost product placement from my new favorite rookie? If so, well done. ?

My first suspicion is, who takes a photo (with flash) with their bike like this? But the more I learn about JuJu, he might have done this before his bike was "stolen." 

And now the GHOST bike will appear on the NFL channel. Well played. :bow:

Edit: Ah, come on man! ?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Weird that he chose to come here then. I would be bitter if I was him as well based on what has (or hasn't happened).

Hopefully the program will cut all ties with him if he wants to negatively recruit against us in public, especially considering that tweet was likely done by an intern who didn't give a damn about football. It's not like TB said it. I'm sure the staff didn't have to let him go through our pro day again for another chance after he couldn't even make it a year on an NFL practice squad.

Edited by LZIp

Jerome was a hell of a player for us and I am glad he came to Akron. I rooted for him then and I hope he has a good future. Yet focusing on this issue now brings into question his decision-making and maturity. Too many athletes feel it's all about them. Humility is in very short supply. This may be another example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2