KD and Big Dog

zippy5

Happily right on Big Dog winning! :cheers:

Surprised about KD. Usually he doesn't win unless he's essentially perfect, and we stubbed our toe down the stretch. The kid from Akron done good!

Now get to the Big Dance! I'll puke :puke: if I see any MAC team but the Zips whooping it up as the brackets are announced on Sunday night!

I could have seen them giving it to Saul Phillips for getting to the second seed after losing last years POY. But it wasn't like it they were that far out in front of everyone else since there was a four way tie for second and the Zips won the conference by three games. I think that's Keith's third in the last five years though so glad to see him getting  recognition for the great job he has been doing. And I think Big Dog is only the second POY under Keith? Travis being the first? And who the hell voted for Senderoff to finishing below expectations?

Edited by MDZip

1 hour ago, zippy5 said:

I love you but not enough to give you 150 million bucks. Fair enough

I said "donate to." Not "donate the entire arena." 

A couple million to get the arena project jump started would be nice, and we can call it the LeBron James Arena and LeBron James Family Foundation Court.