Duquesne Basketball Coach Keith Dambrot

Coach Dambrot at Duquesne  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Seeing that coach Dambrot left Akron out of frustration citing the lack of NCAA bids, how many NCAA trips do you expect him to make at Duquesne?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:52 AM, Dr Z said:

Did anybody wonder if KD has ever been in this situation“Never,” Dambrot responded when asked if he had ever been in this situation. “Never, never, never never.”

-Sarah Spencer of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what was the situation with Dylan Swingle last year -- he graduated from Paint Valley in 2017, yet he never appeared on Duquesne's roster...now he's listed as an incoming freshman.  Was he a basketball greyshirt?  Did he attend a prep school...?

14 hours ago, Z.I.P. said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what was the situation with Dylan Swingle last year -- he graduated from Paint Valley in 2017, yet he never appeared on Duquesne's roster...now he's listed as an incoming freshman.  Was he a basketball greyshirt?  Did he attend a prep school...?

He is a 2018 graduate from Paint Valley. Not sure where you got the idea it was 2017.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/20/2019 at 9:16 AM, kreed5120 said:

I by no means have any knowledge of the situation, but if I had a gun to my head and had to guess where Utomi would play next year, I'd say Houston.

I like Daniel a lot, but after watching their team the last few weeks, I don't see him fitting into a playing-time position there.....

• 1 year later...