Duquesne Basketball Coach Keith Dambrot

Coach Dambrot at Duquesne  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Seeing that coach Dambrot left Akron out of frustration citing the lack of NCAA bids, how many NCAA trips do you expect him to make at Duquesne?

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

Maybe it's just me, but since he's not the coach of the Zips, I don't give a rat's @$$ who Dambrot's recruiting.

+1.  I'm a tad disappointed this thread is still active.

My posting here is ironic, I'm well aware.

Edited by Blue & Gold
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Hilltopper said:

What did you expect! For anybody who ever doubted that KD has a close personal relationship with Lebron this is just more proof that it exists. :rolleyes:

I know the relationship they have very well.  And I never doubted that it was inevitable.  

My reaction was half-joking shock from actually seeing it.  And seeing it so soon.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good, or bad, one thing that will change for KD is media coverage. This is a site I pay for, and worth every penny; Mike Lewis II takes road less traveled to stay at Duquesne. Lots of KD info in this 3000 word article with quality photography. 

"After Ferry’s firing, report after report surfaced of several candidates turning down the job. For a two-week span, the Dukes were without a coach as the administration struggled to find someone willing to take the reins. Then Keith Dambrot entered the picture on March 27"

"Dambrot describes himself as a Tasmanian Devil in the practice setting, but a teddy bear outside of it. He can be intense and sometimes ruthless to the point where it comes across as unforgiving. His style forced some to adjust, Dambrot admitted, although Lewis II has seemingly taken it in stride.“If I’m going to get him to where he needs to be, I might have to do it more myself as opposed to one of the assistants working with him,” Dambrot told DKPittsburghSports.com."