6'1 PG Eddie Reece

1 hour ago, lilroodude said:

#2 guy on there is going to Buffalo.

The No. 4 guy on the list, Tony Farmer, is the former Garfield Heights standout, who was a top 60 or so national player in the Class of 2012 but went to prison for a domestic incident as a senior in high school. Not sure how toxic he is due to that incident, but he was a for-sure high-major prospect coming out of high school. 

31 minutes ago, wadszip said:

The No. 4 guy on the list, Tony Farmer, is the former Garfield Heights standout, who was a top 60 or so national player in the Class of 2012 but went to prison for a domestic incident as a senior in high school. Not sure how toxic he is due to that incident, but he was a for-sure high-major prospect coming out of high school. 

I actually considered posting about Farmer when I shared the list. I would 100% support UA giving him another chance. I have read multiple articles both from the time of the incident and in the years since. Every one talks about how many coaches/teachers/mentors that have worked with Farmer believe that it was one horrible decision and they hope that it does not ruin his life. 

Also interesting is that he goes to Lee College which is right outside of Houston. The top 100 list also has two of his teammates listed. One is a wing that has already signed with TCU, but the third is an unsigned point guard. I would love a package deal. I know that our Houston connection left with our coaching staff, but I think that we could still play up the Houston kids that we still have on the roster. 

• Like 1