Game 3—Iowa State Cyclones

Cykron

17 minutes ago, Cykron said:

Don't click on this unless you like stupid, superficial humor at the expense of your player's appearance. 

Always loved these. Well done. Laughed at some. 

We used to do these, but we ended up coming to the conclusion that it was some kind of jinx. Might have been our coach. Maybe Iowa State fans jinxed their team this time? ?

4 hours ago, Cykron said:

My wife's name is Judy V. and her brother Wade taught PE at Revere for many years.  Sorry, but I won't be hanging around Lot 9 because we have 150+ coming to our tailgate in Lot 4, so I will need to help with that.  Please feel free to stop by Lot 4 though.  And note that my wife has a health issue, so unfortunately, she won't be there, but Wade probably will be.  

Is her Brother Wade VanTr....?

I wont  finish the spelling. Trying to not get too deep personally. LOL. 

3 hours ago, Buckzip said:

Is her Brother Wade VanTr....?

I wont  finish the spelling. Trying to not get too deep personally. LOL. 

Yes.  Although Wade has to go to Buffalo for their  son's game on Saturday evening, I expect him to be at the tailgate for the early part of the morning.  

If you want to talk more, let's use private messages, so we can keep this thread related to football (and Dahmer!).  

Edited by Cykron

17 hours ago, Cykron said:

Yes.  Although Wade has to go to Buffalo for their  son's game on Saturday evening, I expect him to be at the tailgate for the early part of the morning.  

If you want to talk more, let's use private messages, so we can keep this thread related to football (and Dahmer!).  

Has Kyle got any P-T at QB yet for U at B?  :D

53 minutes ago, ZipsVoice said:

Has Kyle got any P-T at QB yet for U at B?  :D

I went to the Minnesota game and got some great photos of him on the sideline.  He looked pretty cool with the headset and a baseball cap while in pads.  I'm hoping he doesn't get PT this year so that he can use it as a redshirt.  Buffalo has a pretty good QB who is likely to hold on to the starting job (think Cam Newton-type body and skill set to a lesser degree).  They have played well for two weeks, but let both games get away from them.  

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 7:28 AM, skip-zip said:

Throughout the last couple of decades, this is probably the first thing that Revere Grads will point out when you discover that they went to Revere around that time.  

Oh, hey...I missed this psycho thread!  Those of us from Green also have a connection!  My dad sent me a small Akron Jerkin Beanal clipping while I was in the Air Force of the first guy to meet his demise at Jeffrey's hand (before he was implicated -- don't think his cannibalistic tendencies had emerged yet), just to ask if I remembered the guy from my class at Green (i.e., the first victim).  "Think he was a stoner" was all I could recall.  :P   

Edited by Z.I.P.

11 hours ago, Cykron said:

I went to the Minnesota game and got some great photos of him on the sideline.  He looked pretty cool with the headset and a baseball cap while in pads.  I'm hoping he doesn't get PT this year so that he can use it as a redshirt.  Buffalo has a pretty good QB who is likely to hold on to the starting job (think Cam Newton-type body and skill set to a lesser degree).  They have played well for two weeks, but let both games get away from them.  

Thanks Cy...I watched him play football, basketball and throw discus.  I've alsays loved the kid.  I agree on the RS.  Got a head start on his academics, so no reason to hurry.  Kyle is class.

9 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

I like working the pass game to open up the run. If we hold them on this drive we will have a game in our hands.

I am so sick of loser comments like this. Grow up.

Loser comments? 

Am I lying? 

If you criticize my comments = you must like rooting for a loser program 

• Like 1