LZIp    743

^^ I can relate, Balsy. While I think of myself as a realist and not a Bowden apologist or whatever, I would assume I am more patient than the old grumps is because the only ever Zips football I've ever known is 1-11 and 1-11. Then again, football before that wasn't anything to brag about either.

Dr Z    844

Anybody notice a Zips quarterback playing on kickoff coverage during the Iowa State game?

LZIp    743
7 minutes ago, Dr Z said:

Anybody notice a Zips quarterback playing on kickoff coverage during the Iowa State game?

Yeah I brought it up in my initial post game thoughts. He got knocked on his butt at least half the time and there wasn't even a return. No offense to him as I like him being a team player and doing whatever it is to get on the field, but I have trouble believing he is one of the best 11 to put out there.....at least yet.

Edited by LZIp

K92    1,070
46 minutes ago, LZIp said:

^^ I can relate, Balsy. While I think of myself as a realist and not a Bowden apologist or whatever, I would assume I am more patient than the old grumps is because the only ever Zips football I've ever known is 1-11 and 1-11. Then again, football before that wasn't anything to brag about either.

Old grump checking in here to say even though you were born into the abject poverty of 1-11 Zips football you should still dream big.  You may never make it into the 13-0 1 percenter lifestyle but you shouldn't be satisfied with a 5-7 dead end job even though it did get you off the street.