Kwan Cheatham Jr

ZIPSMOM2

• ZIPSMOM2 changed the title to Kwan Cheatham Jr

kang.jpg

Kangoeroes Basket Willebroek is a basketball club based in Willebroek, Belgium. The team plays in the Belgian Basketball League since 2013. The club was founded in 2009, as a result of a merger between BBC Kangoeroes Willebroek and Boom BBC. The team name was BBC Kangoeroes-Boom, but in summer 2013 the team was renamed Kangoeroes Basket Willebroek. In the 2013–14 season Kangoeroes started playing in the professional Ethias League, after the club received a C-licence from the Belgium Basketball Federation. This license allowed the team to play with a lower budget than other teams. They play in the Sporthal de Schalk Arena, which has a 1,000 seat capacity. 

The team has not finished very well in the league, so Kwan's addition should have an immediate impact on their future accomplishments. Fear the Roes?

21 minutes ago, kreed5120 said:

He's a big that can rebound, play D, and can hit the long ball. I know he's capable of reaching higher limits than what we've witnessed at Akron.

I would rather have seen these capabilities elevate themselves between Jan. and Mar. of this year, rather than some later time in Europe.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks like they use him as a perimeter player with 26 three point attempts to 11 two point attempts and only a couple foul shots attempted.  It does not surprise me that Kwan leads the team in rebounds.  He really developed into a great rebounder during his years at Akron.  I hope he continues to have great success.