2017 Camp Thread

Camp starts on Monday. NCAA rule changes will be noticeable:

• Double sessions, meaning 2 complete, contact practices,  have been eliminated
  • Teams are allowed to start camp 1 week earlier
  • Teams can hold a second practice, but they can only be walkthroughs - no pads, helmets, contact, or conditioning
  • The total pre-season practices allowed is still 29.

Edited by zipsoutsider
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, K92 said:

Why would ohio.com post a video that makes you dumber for watching.  I would have learned just as much from a still photo of Tommy outside the stadium.

My God.

Because GT has to justify his job and go "look, I've posted my required videos to the website"  and all of his managers will applaud him.  When questioned on the lack of views, he'll conveniently say "it's because Zips fans don't care/barely exist!"  Instead of the quality sucking therefore we know to stay away from it/cancel our subscriptions because of (which I recently did).  And then when ZNO and zips fans complain about it, he'll unapologetically claim "it's because Zips fans don't generate traffic!"

So essentially GT has created a circle where he's only accountable to himself and his own laziness.  Brass are happy he's at least doing it, Zips fans don't view it because they know it's crap, it's crap because of his own laziness, he uses the non-click of Zips fans as evidence as to why he can continue doing the lazy work he is doing.  So annoying.

Edited by Balsy
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Balsy said:

Because JT has to justify his job and go "look, I've posted my required videos to the website"  and all of his managers will applaud him.  When questioned on the lack of views, he'll conveniently say "it's because Zips fans don't care/barely exist!"  Instead of the quality sucking therefore we know to stay away from it/cancel our subscriptions because of (which I recently did).  And then when ZNO and zips fans complain about it, he'll unapologetically claim "it's because Zips fans don't generate traffic!"

So essentially JT has created a circle where he's only accountable to himself and his own laziness.  Brass are happy he's at least doing it, Zips fans don't view it because they know it's crap, it's crap because of his own laziness, he uses the non-click of Zips fans as evidence as to why he can continue doing the lazy work he is doing.  So annoying.

Do you mean GT?

Is it me, or is this the least amount of coverage camp has received? This is the closest thing to coverage I have seen since Day 2 or so of camp. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

I have wondered if Bowden couldn't take GT's ridiculous questions, any more. 

I'm talking about the ones that Zips Football put out themselves...didn't they have like 30second-2min ones each day of camp?  I may be insane...

21 minutes ago, Balsy said:

I'm talking about the ones that Zips Football put out themselves...didn't they have like 30second-2min ones each day of camp?  I may be insane...

No, that was definitely a thing in years past. Not necessarily every day maybe, but we should have seen one by now if they were going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Buckzip said:

I wonder if they will do those one walking through the field house and introducing coaches. Ha 

If they do, I hope they have that same awful 90 second intro before the 30 seconds of interview.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1