2017 Camp Thread

13 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

"Tommy looks like he did during the bowl season"..."Warren Ball is 230 and runs a 4.49".... "Running game will take the pressure off the QB's early this year" are the quotes I came away with.

Coach brings up an interesting question, "How many MAC players are in the HOF?"

Few things here. Andre Williams had 2 great catches at approx. the 53 second and 1:37 marks. TW is suited up and playing. Bickley had a few TDs. It would be nice if he gave us something this year. He showed some promise his true freshman year but not much after that which is why I'm assuming he transferred the first time.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, LZIp said:

2 I believe. Taylor and Lambert.

Coming down the pipeline.....Probably Gates, Harrison, Ben and maybe Antonio Brown and Mack if they keep it up? Am I missing anyone?

JB1....I'm a believer.

I won't be surprised if Williams plays this year. 

Also, even though it's pre-season, our receiving corps has come a long way since 2014. 

Edited by zipsoutsider

14 minutes ago, skip-zip said:

WOW.  A little in-depth reporting from GT.  Amazing.

And I will be Chapman's biggest fan if he's really taken that attitude into his "demotion" to WR.  

We are all cheering for him, I think. He has demonstrated a great attitude and a team first mentality. I hope this turns into redemption for him

• Like 2