Eight in the Boxen

Captain, thank you for the interview. You do excellent work. 

I'm more and more in favor of ZNO developing its own content since we don't have enough coming from the ABJ or local media. I can't get enough info on the Zips and I know there are many on this board who feel the same way. Can we explore this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CK wins the day.  That article is what professional journalists are supposed to write.  Kudos to you for putting in the work after you already put in a full day of work at your day job.  Love for the Zips is a powerful thing.  

This thread has 83 views.  All the incessant bitching about the BJ's lack of coverage when but a everyday Joe does the work of a professional. . . y'all tell me how in the Hell does the original post not have 83 likes???

One more thing. . .

6hb0Yk53oEtDGy3tn72soZk_LQaUx-CvKkSmo-LL6hb0Yk53oEtDGy3tn72soZk_LQaUx-CvKkSmo-LLz8mKpBCo.pngCollege_logo_vector_format_Akron_Zips.jpz8mKpBCo.png

Edited by K92
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, K92 said:

This thread has 83 views. . . . y'all tell me how in the Hell does the original post not have 83 likes?

Agreed, but in fairness, 7 views are probably me trying to get CK's article in a presentable file format here. The pdf translates to an image in some browsers (no extra click needed), but not others (click opens another window). At a later time (a few days from now), not to highjack this thread, I would like to hear some feedback on how you are viewing this article. The first link "should" be a clickable link that opens up in another window, an embedded pdf should be below that (same article). 

Boxen is one tough SOB. If anybody follows him on Instagram, you can view his scar right after the surgery. When I originally saw it, I thought his football career might have come to an end. I loved his comment about his dislike for State.