Big Dog playing professional ball?

1981 grad

10 minutes ago, Dr Z said:

"I am excited to announce that I am continuing my basketball career in Sweden as I will be playing for the KFUM Nassjo Basket. I want to say thank you to everyone who supported me as it helped me to get here."

Thanks for the reply.  I hope that he has success in Sweden as his game continues to improve.  

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I wasn't there, but I can't believe there are many 6-11, 300+ pound men that look like Big Dog wondering around in the world, let alone in the JAR!

Especially when you consider most of the likely candidates would have either been in Detroit or Huntington on Saturday. Well I guess just Detroit as there aren't any likely candidates on the basketball team now.

Edited by LZIp

• I don't know if it is the same in European basketball, but I had a friend play professional soccer in Germany, and his league had about a month off starting around thanksgiving for a holiday break of sorts.  Like I said, I'm not sure if they do the same in basketball, because I think another part of the reason they did it for soccer is because the weather is bad for the fields/players.

18 hours ago, Hilltopper said:

I talked to Isaiah at the JAR just after Thanksgiving. He is in Akron and has decided to not go back to play for the team in Sweden. It was not a good fit for him. His agent is working on a few other options including the NBA E-league.

Thanks Topper, I thought it was him!