Game 2—Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions

LZIp

15 minutes ago, K92 said:

If the 4:30 entry on the timeline means absolutely nothing to me, who is there for every game, what does it say to others who may be less familiar with gameday festivities?  Not stirring the pot.  Honest question.

I agree.  To those who don't know that this is the start of a team parade to the Fieldhouse, this would mean absolutely nothing.  And if a diehard like you doesn't know that, who would??

I also wonder if this Exchange St. drop off is only for one game because they expect a lot of people to be over there watching the bands?    All of last year, they emptied the team bus at the back garage door entrance of the Fieldhouse (when they decided to hold all festivities indoors).  Before that, it was at the SE Corner of the Fieldhouse and they walked down Vine St. 

Edited by skip-zip

2 hours ago, scottditzen said:

Nice to hear them promoting the game and the festivities on WKNR.

I have to miss it but I hope it's a good crowd for this beat down. I'll be there next weekend.  

I had to laugh. I heard the promotion twice and they delved into all the pre-game activities and not once did they mention our opponent. 

12 hours ago, scottditzen said:

Nice to hear them promoting the game and the festivities on WKNR.

Because they love the Zips and want to support their local D-I football program?  Or, because it was paid for?

If it's the first one, it's something to get excited about, and we need to give them some sort of recognition and patronize their station.  

Next 

9 hours ago, K92 said:

Actually, huge probably isn't p.c.  In today's society I think I am metabolically challenged and exercise averse?  

maxresdefault.jpg"Like many Americans, I suffer from MCEA. . ."

Doesn't the crowd in the background represent ours pretty well?  I don't think there's a single same team represented...Black team, some purple team, and red team...orange team...and "Dawg Nation" which doesn't appear to look like the yellow team in there...:lol:

Glad to finally get in here before game time. I am stuck watching at home today, unfortunately. Dating back to last season, we now have a 5 game losing streak. I have to imagine we haven't had one that long since our last 1-11 season. Looking forward to seeing the Zips win again and hopefully win the way they should!

Edited by LZIp