Game 6—Ball State

ZippyRulz

16 minutes ago, Zipgrad01 said:

So Nelson comes in and lights it up and Milwee calls 2 idiotic QB draw plays. Then Woodson comes in and pouts. Love it. 

No Nelson failed to execute and Wooson didn't pout, both he and Sands were frustratedthat Sandsfailed to catch a pass tgat wpuld have led to a huge gain. Can you spopare us yoyr petty personal animas for Woodson

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

Two touchdown lead and people are bitching. Y'all are insufferable. I'm fine with Kato getting some reps to change things up. Can only help for next year.

Who is bitching? I haven't seen it so far. Actually, I see nothing in this game thread. 

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:20 AM, Captain Kangaroo said:

If we're donning the Moving A, then you gotta have an old school honorary Captain!

akron93_t620.jpeg

Thinking of throwbacks...The punter Buddenberg...  There was a player (D-lineman??) by that last name back in the 80s??  Excellent player IIRC.  Help out an old guy's memory!!

5 minutes ago, Zipgrad01 said:

Who is bitching? I haven't seen it so far. Actually, I see nothing in this game thread. 

All you do is bitch, fam. A few posts up you bitched about play calls and then about our starting quarterback coming back into the game.

Everyone gets you don't like Woodson, but the 3rd all time passing yards quarterback isn't getting supplanted. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Z.I.P. said:

Thinking of throwbacks...The punter Buddenberg...  There was a player (D-lineman??) by that last name back in the 80s??  Excellent player IIRC.  Help out an old guy's memory!!

From bio:  "father played football for the Zips (1985-88) and was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in 1989 ... played professional football for seven years, including five seasons in the NFL ...