Game 7—@Western Michigan

zipsoutsider

Guys, isn't CBS SN basically the same as any other streaming service?  ESPN3 etc...maybe it aires on the local network, but not nationally...so I bet if anything the game will be on CBSSN still if we want to watch.  

Now here's the real question to all those dedicated NE Ohio sports fans...who stands a better chance of winning (thus worth watching)...the Zips...or the Browns...:lol:

2 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

The little banner at the bottom of the screen when they were showing the new time included tge CBS Sports banner, so I think there is a chance they will air it.

Right now their schedule for 1:00 pm tomorrow shows a live auto race from noon until 2 and then live Pro Bull Riding from Raleigh NC fro 2 until 4:30....we can hope?

1 hour ago, LZIp said:

The shitty thing about CBSSN, at least for me, is that you can't stream with a login for Spectrum or Dish like most other services.

Yep.  That's my dilemma too.  

You have to already pay for that channel as part of your package, or it denies you access to it when you try to log in from a device.  

1 hour ago, Balsy said:

Guys, isn't CBS SN basically the same as any other streaming service?  ESPN3 etc...maybe it aires on the local network, but not nationally...so I bet if anything the game will be on CBSSN still if we want to watch.  

Now here's the real question to all those dedicated NE Ohio sports fans...who stands a better chance of winning (thus worth watching)...the Zips...or the Browns...:lol:

Cbssn is equal to espn2 or espnu, as opposed to espn3

1 hour ago, Balsy said:

CBSSN is a national channel not sure what you mean

Forecast for Kalamazoo area:  Continued rain and thundershowers though mid-afternoon Sunday.  http://wwmt.com/weather

Sunday: Rain with embedded rumbles of thunder tapers off towards 4 PM. Very windy, and much cooler. Wind Advisory through 8 PM for 55+ mph gusts. Morning highs in the 60s. Afternoon temperatures falling through the 50s. Winds sustained SW-NW 20-30 mph with higher gusts.

Get those pumps a roarin'!   :D

Edited by Z.I.P.

14 minutes ago, zzx said:

Someone posted on a Western Michigan board that the game might be played at the Kalamazoo College football field

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 11.33.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 11.36.30 PM.png

Edited by Zip_ME87