Game 7—@Western Michigan

zipsoutsider

37 minutes ago, zippy5 said:

Y'all weird. We bought ourselves one mulligan for the OU game to be the division championship. Enjoy it. Let's beat Toledo now.. why not?

I must have a gene that compels me to respond to bull$hit.  I can’t help it.  Perhaps I should pay my money to 23andme.com and see if it shows up.

I could enjoy the win a lot more if people would stop beating their chest to try and shame me and ZG01.  We are Zips fans.  We are happy we won.  We don’t root for failure, but revel in victory.  There is nothing that happened today that makes anything I have said in the past invalid.  We went to Kalamazoo and stole one.

Fantastic!

Much better than losing, but to try and stick it in my face and flaunt your $hit because the Zips won shows how out of touch a person can be with reality.  Milwee still blows and he needs removed.  Big plays at opportune times won the game for Akron and again Bravo!  To Chuck the Chest be the glory!

I have never called Woodson out, but that other dildo is going to start a gofundme for me and ZG because it has to be really hard for us seeing the success.  Give me a break.  Woody went 13 for 23 for 128 yards.  That’s what someone is rubbing in my face.

My sincere hope is that Zips fans could somehow develop some objectivity about our football team.  Too many people are playing by peewee soccer fan rules.  The same people who are all butthurt about G5 programs not getting the respect they deserve nationally are the same people who whine, cry, pee&moan about me judging them as if they were a big boy program.

Now, I’m going to go enjoy a victory cigar.  Peace.

Edited by K92
  • Like 3

The radio guys said that there were people who did not think the Zips should stay and play and that Bowden never considered not playing.

The decision to postpone and play was reached, mutually, by the coaches, officials, the conference, and I am guessing the schools. That extra night is not cheap. Who do you think payed for tge hotels, the extra day of buses and to feed that crew? There would have been just cause to just cancel. I am glad they did not.

Blocking those two was my best decision, ever. Their crap only shows up when quoted, now. 

12 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

The radio guys said that there were people who did not think the Zips should stay and play and that Bowden never considered not playing.

The decision to postpone and play was reached, mutually, by the coaches, officials, the conference, and I am guessing the schools. That extra night is not cheap. Who do you think payed for tge hotels, the extra day of buses and to feed that crew? There would have been just cause to just cancel. I am glad they did not.

Blocking those two was my best decision, ever. Their crap only shows up when quoted, now. 

We lose how much a year on the football program? You are going to make a decision of cancelling a game on the cost of a few hotel rooms? Good. I am glad you are a little bitch and blocked us. Enjoy wussy 

5 minutes ago, zippy5 said:

Oh I wasn't talking about you, sorry if you took it that way

No, I did not take offense.  Just spouting off.  You are one of my favorite posters Z5.  You have a good sense of humor that I wish more people had.

24 minutes ago, K92 said:

I must have a gene that compels me to respond to bull$hit.  I can’t help it.  Perhaps I should pay my money to 23andme.com and see if it shows up.

I could enjoy the win a lot more if people would stop beating their chest to try and shame me and ZG01.  We are Zips fans.  We are happy we won.  We don’t root for failure, but revel in victory.  There is nothing that happened today that makes anything I have said in the past invalid.  We went to Kalamazoo and stole one.

Fantastic!

Much better than losing, but to try and stick it in my face and flaunt your $hit because the Zips won shows how out of touch a person can be with reality.  Milwee still blows and he needs removed.  Big plays at opportune times won the game for Akron and again Bravo!  To Chuck the Chest be the glory!

I have never called Woodson out, but that other dildo is going to start a gofundme for me and ZG because it has to be really hard for us seeing the success.  Give me a break.  Woody went 13 for 23 for 128 yards.  That’s what someone is rubbing in my face.

My sincere hope is that Zips fans could somehow develop some objectivity about our football team.  Too many people are playing by peewee soccer fan rules.  The same people who are all butthurt about G5 programs not getting the respect they deserve nationally are the same people who whine, cry, pee&moan about me judging them as if they were a big boy program.

Now, I’m going to go enjoy a victory cigar.  Peace.

Stop making sense keener. 

Scoring early put WMU on their heels and the defense played well enough to keep them off-balance once they didn't answer immediately. I think that's the reason for some of WMU's offensive playcalling. Their coaches panicked (though they would never admit that) and started throwing more than they needed to because they were playing from behind. I can't tell you how often I see coaches go away from what works once they have a points deficit to make up, only for it to make things worse.

3 minutes ago, Zipgrad01 said:

I am talking about western. Mostly the same team minus a few large pieces (Qb and WR). They don't even look like the same program without Fleck. 

The biggest thank you should be to Western’s OC.  If I was Western’s OC, we would be celebrating a win tonight because I would have pounded the ball down your throat all afternoon.

4 minutes ago, ZachTheZip said:

Scoring early put WMU on their heels and the defense played well enough to keep them off-balance once they didn't answer immediately. I think that's the reason for some of WMU's offensive playcalling. Their coaches panicked (though they would never admit that) and started throwing more than they needed to because they were playing from behind. I can't tell you how often I see coaches go away from what works once they have a points deficit to make up, only for it to make things worse.

Can't agree more. They should have continued to pound the ball, but went away from it when we jumped ahead. Cost them the game