At West Virginia

Just now, Z.I.P. said:

Yep.  Had to reload about 5 times.  Missed first 21 minutes.  Give the broadcast team a B.  Did their homework on players, like Egbo, but that's the second time I've heard Eritrea pronounced with the accent on the second syllable.  Er-I-TREa!!

Yeah, they did.  They seem to be a little in awe of the Zips, and I thought it was a pretty pedestrian first half.  But we appeared to me to dominate possession %.  Can't let down in the second half, really need to pick it up a little.  Hard to believe WVU may not make the four team MAC tourney?

Just now, ZipsVoice said:

Yeah, they did.  They seem to be a little in awe of the Zips, and I thought it was a pretty pedestrian first half.  But we appeared to me to dominate possession %.  Can't let down in the second half, really need to pick it up a little.  Hard to believe WVU may not make the four team MAC tourney?

They honestly don't impress me much at all.  Are they a better team than Bowling Green?  Well, they are more disciplined, but may not be more talented.

Just now, Z.I.P. said:

They honestly don't impress me much at all.  Are they a better team than Bowling Green?  Well, they are more disciplined, but may not be more talented.

Yeah, I wasn't saying it was hard to believe based on their play, but on the fact that when they entered the MAC they seemed to be the only real worthy Zip opponent, before WMU got stronger, but definitely the #2 MAC squad.  Now??   You're right...non-impressive.