Game 10—Zips @ Red Hawks

Captain Kangaroo

Just now, The Hip Zip said:

Thought Kato did some good things out there. He's going to be a good one.

it's a tough job for the OL to change blocking for Kato. They didn't do him any favors tonight. Maybe another week of practice and they'll have a better idea of where he's going and how to protect him better.

1 minute ago, CDMac said:

it's a tough job for the OL to change blocking for Kato. They didn't do him any favors tonight. Maybe another week of practice and they'll have a better idea of where he's going and how to protect him better.

Hard to block for anybody when you don't know whats going on behind you in regards to a dancing quarterback 

I just don’t know how Bowden could fool so many people who are not dumb people.  I’ll never understand it.  This is absolute garbage.  Choke job to the max.  Miami blows.  If I performed in my job like Bowden does I’d be fired.

3 minutes ago, K92 said:

I just don’t know how Bowden could fool so many people who are not dumb people.  I’ll never understand it.  This is absolute garbage.  Choke job to the max.  Miami blows.  If I performed in my job like Bowden does I’d be fired.

You and me both. So many are stuck on the imoron years that anything is an improvement. Well, we got to a certain point and stayed there or regressed. 

There is so little talent on this team and what is there is badly coached.