Game 10—Zips @ Red Hawks

Captain Kangaroo

1 minute ago, scottditzen said:

Good night. I'm going to do something else. 

Anyone who wants too see this team in a bowl game, well just be careful what you wish for. 

Yea, how dare we want to see our team play in a bowl game :rolleyes: I'm sure it just means nothing for recruiting purposes and has no benefit. Sorry, but this is just a dumb comment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scottditzen said:

Good night. I'm going to do something else. 

Anyone who wants too see this team in a bowl game, well just be careful what you wish for. 

The Bowden lovers will defend this and say Miami is only 3-6 because of bla bla bla. This team is horrible in all 3 phases. 

I used to work with a guy whom we used to call Bad Decision Mike. He always seemed to combine Stupidity with Bad Luck at the worst possible times. He must work in the Zips equipment room. We certainly had both Stupidity (our starting QB getting suspended over whatever reason it was) and Bad Luck (Miami's starting QB returning and at least playing reasonably well). No excuses this should have been a winnable game. No faith of coming back from this one or beating Ohio next week.