Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ZipsVoice

November Numbness

Recommended Posts

So Day One is in the books....and the leaders are (drumroll please...) - SB ZIP...Zip_Me87.....and fknbuflobo!!!  Each had 11 correct picks for 11 points.  

Z.I.P.  got his picks in in-time and had 10 correct picks for 10 points.

And yours truly ZipsVoice....and lilroodude each had 9 winners for 9 points.

 

Stay tuned for Sunday's scoreboard....AND GO ZIPS !!  STAR#2!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ZipsVoice said:

So Day One is in the books....and the leaders are (drumroll please...) - SB ZIP...Zip_Me87.....and fknbuflobo!!!  Each had 11 correct picks for 11 points.  

Z.I.P.  got his picks in in-time and had 10 correct picks for 10 points.

And yours truly ZipsVoice....and lilroodude each had 9 winners for 9 points.

 

Stay tuned for Sunday's scoreboard....AND GO ZIPS !!  STAR#2!

Although I didn't submit here, I am doing a bracket with a guy from work and got 13 right.  I missed victories for Colgate, San Francisco, and Albany.  The Albany hurts as I had Maryland winning 3 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, zippyfan34 said:

Although I didn't submit here, I am doing a bracket with a guy from work and got 13 right.  I missed victories for Colgate, San Francisco, and Albany.  The Albany hurts as I had Maryland winning 3 games.

What do you think guys?  Is zippyfan34 allowed in or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZipsVoice said:

What do you think guys?  Is zippyfan34 allowed in or not?

It is your world.  I am just here to win everything in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZipsVoice said:

What do you think guys?  Is zippyfan34 allowed in or not?

 

His name isn't flashesfan34, so I'd say he's allowed in!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fknbuflobo said:

It is your world.  I am just here to win everything in it.

When I finally need you to pipe up, you get wishy-washy on me?  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ZipsVoice said:

When I finally need you to pipe up, you get wishy-washy on me?  :lol:

Let him in.  Neither he nor anyone else will keep me from winning.💪🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Zip_ME87 said:

I️ agree. Let him in. Happy to have as many folks involved as possible. 

His punishment should be his assuming score keeping duties.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZipsVoice said:

Okay zippyfan34 you are in.....and are now the leader at 13....

Wait!  He is leading?!?  Boo!  Hiss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fknbuflobo said:

Wait!  He is leading?!?  Boo!  Hiss!

You didn’t catch that BEFORE you said he could participate????  :rolltide:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZipsVoice said:

You didn’t catch that BEFORE you said he could participate????  :rolltide:

It can always be with the Barry Bonds asterisk!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who had fordham,new hampshire and colgate in the final 16?

colgate knocks off michigan...will probably face louisville next

fordham....rocks Virginia out of the tourney

new hampshire advances past 15 dartmouth

smu knocks off 14 georgetown

and butler knocks off 16 vcu

if wisconsin can knock off notre dame 11 thru 16 seeds are all gone

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results of November Numbness after round 2

SBZipfan had winners with Wake, Akron, NC, Duke, MSU, WMU and Indiana - picking up 14 points.  ZipsVoice (me!) had wnners with Wake, Butler, Stanford, Akron, Louisville, NC, SMU, Duke, MSU and Indiana - picking up 20 points (YAY!).  Zip_ME87 won with Wake, Stanford, Akron, Wisconsin, Louisville, NC, Duke, MSU, WMU, Indiana for 20 points.  Lilroodude picked Wake, Butler, Stanford, Coastal Carolina, Akron, Louisville, SMU, WMU, New Hampshire and Indiana, picking up 20 points also.  Fknbuflobo had Wake, Stanford, Akron, Louisville, NC, SMU, Duke, MSU, WMU and Indiana for 20 points as well.  Z.I.P. had winning teams with Wake, Stanford, Akron, Wisconsin, Louisville, NC, SMU, Duke, MSU and Indiana - total of 20 points.  and Zippyfan34 came in with Wake, Butler, Stanford, Akron, Wisconsin, Louisville, NC, SMU, Duke and Indiana for 20 points.  Seems like almost everyone got 10 winners this weekend.  So...going into the Sweet 16 it is:

 

SBZipfan with 25 points

ZipsVoice with 29 points

lilroodude with 29 points

Z.I.P. with 30 points

fknbuflobo with 31 points

Zip_ME87 with 31 points

and our leader is ......Zippyfan34 with 33 points.

 

And to answer TennZip's questions:

 

14 hours ago, TennZip said:

who had fordham,new hampshire and colgate in the final 16?

Not one of us Brainiacs picked Fordham, nor Colgate, but lilroodude did pick New Hampshire!

 

14 hours ago, TennZip said:

smu knocks off 14 georgetown

and butler knocks off 16 vcu

if wisconsin can knock off notre dame

Zippyfan34, fknbuflobo, Z.I.P., ZipsVoice, and lilroodude each had SMU.

Zippyfan34, ZipsVoice and lilroodude each picked Butler.

Zippyfan34 and Zip_ME87 each had Wisconsin.

And special shout out ot lilroodud for picking Coastal Carolina!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coastal Carolina Chanticleers!  Coached by former Zip enforcer/bad ass Shaun Docking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZipsVoice said:

Results of November Numbness after round 2

SBZipfan had winners with Wake, Akron, NC, Duke, MSU, WMU and Indiana - picking up 14 points.  ZipsVoice (me!) had wnners with Wake, Butler, Stanford, Akron, Louisville, NC, SMU, Duke, MSU and Indiana - picking up 20 points (YAY!).  Zip_ME87 won with Wake, Stanford, Akron, Wisconsin, Louisville, NC, Duke, MSU, WMU, Indiana for 20 points.  Lilroodude picked Wake, Butler, Stanford, Coastal Carolina, Akron, Louisville, SMU, WMU, New Hampshire and Indiana, picking up 20 points also.  Fknbuflobo had Wake, Stanford, Akron, Louisville, NC, SMU, Duke, MSU, WMU and Indiana for 20 points as well.  Z.I.P. had winning teams with Wake, Stanford, Akron, Wisconsin, Louisville, NC, SMU, Duke, MSU and Indiana - total of 20 points.  and Zippyfan34 came in with Wake, Butler, Stanford, Akron, Wisconsin, Louisville, NC, SMU, Duke and Indiana for 20 points.  Seems like almost everyone got 10 winners this weekend.  So...going into the Sweet 16 it is:

 

SBZipfan with 25 points

ZipsVoice with 29 points

lilroodude with 29 points

Z.I.P. with 30 points

fknbuflobo with 31 points

Zip_ME87 with 31 points

and our leader is ......Zippyfan34 with 33 points.

 

And to answer TennZip's questions:

 

Not one of us Brainiacs picked Fordham, nor Colgate, but lilroodude did pick New Hampshire!

 

Zippyfan34, fknbuflobo, Z.I.P., ZipsVoice, and lilroodude each had SMU.

Zippyfan34, ZipsVoice and lilroodude each picked Butler.

Zippyfan34 and Zip_ME87 each had Wisconsin.

And special shout out ot lilroodud for picking Coastal Carolina!!!

 

I did the math, and didn't see any bonus points added to my score for these special shout-outs/picks. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, lilroodude said:

 

I did the math, and didn't see any bonus points added to my score for these special shout-outs/picks. ;)

Moral victories, lilroo, moral victories....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well my prediction of a West Coast breakout was dismally wrong ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SBZipfan said:

Well my prediction of a West Coast breakout was dismally wrong ... 

Well, somebody still got to kill off Stanford.  Hopefully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×