Game 12—Golden Flashes @ Zips

zippy5

1 hour ago, zipsoutsider said:

Forecast has flipped. 90% of rain or snow.

Man, where are you seeing that?  Don't bum me out.  Accuweather and Weather Channel show nothing.  

Correction:  Weather Channel now showing high chance of rain late tomorrow night.  That's the first time it has shown that.  Oh boy.  

Now Accuweather too.  Where The F did that come from?

Edited by skip-zip

8 hours ago, NWAkron said:

I don't care if it's a blizzard or a hurricane we will be there and in Detroit!  The more miserable the better!!!  

For you, me, and the 2,000 others who will always be there, we don't care. 

But, it will unfortunately impact the other 5k to 10k that we had hoped would be there.  

This is the basically the audio to the robocall last night. 

There is going to some sort of weather in NEO in late November. For the rest of your life. If that's your excuse, you weren't going in the first place. It's going to be 45 degrees and cloudy with a chance of light rain? That sounds like one of the better forecasts I've seen for a late November game. Good news, it will be 70 degrees and dry on December 2nd for those Zips fans that can't watch your team win the MAC east in 45 degree weather.  B)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RowdyZip said:

Accuweather now says <20% chance of rain during game hours, rain moving in at 10pm or later.  We might stay dry, but it may scare a few folks off from showing up, and we need all we can get.

I'm with you.

All of the forecasters are all over the place right now, in terms of when, how much, and what type of precipitation we might see.  Lets hope we get lucky. 

Remember,  Weather Forecasting is the only job on the planet where you never have to be right, and you get paid anyway.  

11 hours ago, LZIp said:

I just got a phone call, from President Wilson, telling me to come out to the game tomorrow. Anybody else?

I was mid-fight with Spectrum :mad_flame:about my cable bill when the call rang through on my cell.  I recognized it as a UA number and was pleasantly surprised to get the voicemail.  President Wilson is the polar opposite of that previous turd.  I love the guy, makes me proud to be an alum with all the passion he shows.