• Manny Morgan
    • Van Edwards
    • Kato Nelson
    • Justin Rankin
    • George Bollas
    • Dustin Crum
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

I voted for 8+ points based on the level enthusiasm TB has been demonstrating all week. That was an emotional win, but not in the draining way that WMU was. It seemed to have the opposite effect - almost like, "We always knew we were this team and now we have finally shown people."

With it being senior night, there is an added desire to win big, to get kids who don't usually play into the game. 

I do not have a real preference for who starts at QB at this point. I think Bowden will start Woodson, though.

1 hour ago, zipsoutsider said:

I voted for 8+ points based on the level enthusiasm TB has been demonstrating all week. That was an emotional win, but not in the draining way that WMU was. It seemed to have the opposite effect - almost like, "We always knew we were this team and now we have finally shown people."

With it being senior night, there is an added desire to win big, to get kids who don't usually play into the game. 

I do not have a real preference for who starts at QB at this point. I think Bowden will start Woodson, though.

Hopefully Bowden will not over think this QB thing. Right now with Nelson he might go out as a MAC Champ. There is no next season now!  Not so with Woodson. Go Kato!

• Like 1

Yeah, I've got to think the job is now Kato's.  Woodson blew it for himself.  Only put Woodson in if Kato really struggles.  We had our most dynamic offensive performance of the year with Kato at QB (and against one of the better D's in the conference).  

Go Kato.  Winning the MAC East, playing in Detroit & then in the bowl game will give Kato an extra month of practice to hit the ground running next year. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ZippyRulz said:

This package of logos must be at least 10 years old by now but I love how we are getting full use and our money's worth out of them. At this point the primary A-Roo may be getting relegated to the least use(?!)

I love the shirts they gave out at men's bball last weekend overall love it when we use a roo. My favorite was the fear the roo with a roo partial headshot.

Edited by zipsoutsider

7 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

I didn't know the logos were decals.  I thought they were all separate helmets.  :(.  

We have at least 3 base helmets (white, gold, blue) and then they update them with decals for each game.

I think there is a 4th base helmet that is gold metallic, not sure though.  Updating logos gives us a ton of options each week.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, g-mann17 said:

We have at least 3 base helmets (white, gold, blue) and then they update them with decals for each game.

I think there is a 4th base helmet that is gold metallic, not sure though.  Updating logos gives us a ton of options each week.  

I guess this is why they have equipment managers.  Of course this reminds me of last week's penalty for having two #7s on field at same time.