2018 Zips in Pro Leagues - Domestic and International

14 minutes ago, Z.I.P. said:

Interesting info at the end of the interview.  I didn't even know Darlington and wife had children!  How many does the expected make?

Three. They currently have a daughter, Mila, and a son, Kingston, I believe.

• Like 2

https://www.sounderatheart.com/2018/3/17/17132856/sounders-2-open-cheney-stadium-with-a-win

Luckily, after the T2 goal Hinds found his footing. The athletic left back turned left winger was a terror down Portland’s right side for the remainder of the half. His movement bore it first fruits in the 42’ when he was able to draw a penalty with some nifty play in the box. After encouraging the fans just behind the goal to make some noise, Chenkam confidently stepped up and hit the penalty shot into the side netting to even the score.

Hinds was not done. Just three minutes later a excellent crossfield pass from Dylan Teves found him open down the wing, Hinds passed the ball into Olsen who laid the ball off with a clever backheel. Hinds was able to beat two T2 defenders to the ball and, while sliding, guide it over Alex Mengels into the top right corner of the goal. S2 took a 2-1 lead into half.

#morezipsinthepros

zac portillos and michael nanchoff getting the start today for the Tampa Bay Rowdies.(also , the older brother of AN10 is in the starting lineup for Tampa

many "experts" are picking Tampa Bay to win the USL this year

kind words for Niko from the red bulls coverage site

https://www.onceametro.com/nyrb2/2018/3/18/17135586/three-thoughts-nyrb-ii-open-the-season-with-a-2-1-win-over-toronto-fc-ii

Speaking of SuperDraft picks NYRB’s second round pick Niko De Vera had an impressive game in my opinion. He provided a constant outlet down the left hand side for NYRB II and he put in some nice crosses as well. I thought his positioning for the most part was good, although they were times he was caught up field but that will improve will more game experience. If he settles in as he did in this game that would be big for RB2 going forward.

• Like 2

2 zips voted in the top 6 ....for most under-rated player in MLS

http://www.espn.com/soccer/major-league-soccer/19/blog/post/3417935/2018-mls-anonymous-player-survey-us-world-cup-failure-promotion-relegation-salaries-more

"The things [Trapp] does on the field don't get noticed. He's the gel that keeps things going."