2018 Zips in Pro Leagues - Domestic and International

Nick Hinds played the entire game last night for his USL team and had an assist on the tieing goal

Goal! Seattle Sounders 2 4, Tulsa Roughnecks 4. Shandon Hopeau (Seattle Sounders 2) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Nicholas Hinds.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2018 at 11:14 AM, TennZip said:

Nick Hinds played the entire game last night for his USL team and had an assist on the tieing goal

Goal! Seattle Sounders 2 4, Tulsa Roughnecks 4. Shandon Hopeau (Seattle Sounders 2) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the top left corner. Assisted by Nicholas Hinds.

It was great seeing Nick Hinds at Seattle U to support the 2018 Zips.

Edited by Zip_ME87
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, TennZip said:

Jonathan Lewis is already making a difference for Louisville

started and had an assist in Louisville's 3-0 win tonight

while playing for Morgan Hackworth’s dad. 

Edited by Zip_ME87
  • Thanks 1

https://www.dirtysouthsoccer.com/2018/9/17/17865686/darlington-nagbe-miguel-almiron-tata-martino

It was a trademark Nagbe performance. Fly under the radar, do the simple things brilliantly, and affect the game like few in MLS can. His contributions to keeping possession and being a calming influence was obvious to see from the opening kickoff and Atlanta cruised to their most dominating performance in a while.

• Like 1

I am beginning to sound like a broken record...but Aodhan Quinn is once again on the USL team of the week

I would think that he is going to have get some strong consideration for MVP of the league...

Ben Zemanski was also selected as one of the best 18 players in the league for last week

https://www.uslsoccer.com/news_article/show/952998

• Like 1