Boca Raton Bowl–Zips @ Owls

Balsy

11 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

You know, FAU seems incapable to cheer in their team without insulting our team. I can't wait until UG5 introduces himself to your RB.

Was he an AP all American too? Lol and you have the 90th ranked run defense in the country. Guys it’s just fun jabbing back and forth. What’s the fun in taking everything so serious?

Edited by FAUGUY

3 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

You know, FAU seems incapable to cheer in their team without insulting our team. I can't wait until UG5 introduces himself to your RB.

Yes, I have noticed that.  They started friendly, but then pretty quickly got chippy.  I see this often on our Iowa State fan site.  It usually doesn't take very long to find out what they are truly like.  

7 hours ago, Zipmlady said:

Is there not someone on the FAU blog he can play with; his commentary on this forum is starting to get a little annoying ? 

It seems that their fans reflect the personality of their coach.;)

https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Board/102675/Contents/Lane-Kiffin-still-a-total-jerk-54603424

Rational individual here. Any Boca Raton Bowl/area questions? Feel free to ask. I've have seen both teams several times this season. Followed FAU since the inception of its FB program. Been to the 2014, 2015 Boca Bowls and a number of FAU games including the first game in the Stadium. I'm a Rocket/MAC fan. Good luck Zips. 

• Like 1

I'm pretty excited about this game. I truthfully have no idea if we're going to play well or play poorly....it's been such an up and down year. That's what's kind of exciting to me. 

Here's hoping the team comes out focused and with a great game plan in place. I'd love to see the Zips having fun out there. Kato, stay calm brother and for the love of God throw the ball away when ya have to lol. 

FAU TURNED ITS FOCUS TO AKRON PREP DURING THURSDAY'S PRACTICE. ONE ZIP THE OWLS NEED TO STOP IS QB KATO NELSON, WHO NEARLY SIGNED WITH FLORIDA ATLANTIC.

“We ended up deciding on not practicing a ton,” Kiffin said. “That was just really making sure we were getting our guys back and also making sure that you don’t get some setbacks injury-wise. We did not use it as much for the future as much for making sure that we’re right for this game.

59 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

FAU TURNED ITS FOCUS TO AKRON PREP DURING THURSDAY'S PRACTICE. ONE ZIP THE OWLS NEED TO STOP IS QB KATO NELSON, WHO NEARLY SIGNED WITH FLORIDA ATLANTIC.

“We ended up deciding on not practicing a ton,” Kiffin said. “That was just really making sure we were getting our guys back and also making sure that you don’t get some setbacks injury-wise. We did not use it as much for the future as much for making sure that we’re right for this game.

Why worry about the future when you have one more year there at best?