Balsy

Boca Raton Bowl–Zips @ Owls

11 minutes ago, zipsoutsider said:

You know, FAU seems incapable to cheer in their team without insulting our team. I can't wait until UG5 introduces himself to your RB.

Was he an AP all American too? Lol and you have the 90th ranked run defense in the country. Guys it’s just fun jabbing back and forth. What’s the fun in taking everything so serious?

Edited by FAUGUY

1 hour ago, WD UA 2015 said:

The FAU fans here remind me of can't state fans the one year can't was good. 

That was a highly unusual and highly annoying year :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, WD UA 2015 said:

The FAU fans here remind me of can't state fans the one year can't was good. 

They might have the most arrogant fanbase I've encountered besides PSU. Hard to top that bunch

3 hours ago, zipsoutsider said:

You know, FAU seems incapable to cheer in their team without insulting our team. I can't wait until UG5 introduces himself to your RB.

Yes, I have noticed that.  They started friendly, but then pretty quickly got chippy.  I see this often on our Iowa State fan site.  It usually doesn't take very long to find out what they are truly like.  

8 hours ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

And Akron lost to a lot and beat no one!  Done!  

Is there not someone on the FAU blog he can play with; his commentary on this forum is starting to get a little annoying 😫 

7 hours ago, Zipmlady said:

Is there not someone on the FAU blog he can play with; his commentary on this forum is starting to get a little annoying 😫 

It seems that their fans reflect the personality of their coach.;)

https://247sports.com/college/tennessee/Board/102675/Contents/Lane-Kiffin-still-a-total-jerk-54603424

12 hours ago, skip-zip said:

Yes, the same Buffalo that is an "L" on your 2017 schedule.  

Yes..you have convinced me we should have ended the season right there and started working on next year.

1 hour ago, FAU Connoisseur said:

Yes..you have convinced me we should have ended the season right there and started working on next year.

I have heard they are doing emergency construction on the stadium before the game. They found out that the FAU fans egos are too big to fit through the door. 

Just now, zipsoutsider said:

I have heard they are doing emergency construction on the stadium before the game. They found out that the FAU fans egos are too big to fit through the door. 

That wasn't suppose to be public.