Balsy

Boca Raton Bowl–Zips @ Owls

Very rare.  And to dispute what he said, I think he did a lot more than just realize his dream to "play" FBS football.

He could have even been an NFL prospect with another good year.  

Good for him.  

After a win over the Zips and a Cheribundi Cherry Tart C Boca Raton Bowl victory, what else was there really out there for the young man?  It doesn't get better than that! 

• Like 2

BOCA RATON, Fla. (May 2, 2018) – The 2018 Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl will take place on Tuesday, Dec. 18, as announced by executive director Doug Mosley. The game will be televised on ESPN and broadcasted on ESPN Radio at 7 p.m. ET from FAU Stadium, located on the campus of Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton.

For those of you planning your December Florida vacation. B)

Is it a MAC bowl going forward? I know there was a deal made last year but not sure if that was a one time thing or not. Definitely beats the Camellia Bowl that we traded

7 hours ago, Dr Z said:

I notice they edited out his comments directed toward George Van Horne.

On 5/8/2018 at 9:22 AM, Dr Z said:

His comments about how he was taking coaching jobs for the wrong reasons makes me doubt whether he has really changed.  Guys with problems love to tell you they have solved their problems.  Over/under on years at FAU for Kiffin is 2.5.  

18 hours ago, Cykron said:

His comments about how he was taking coaching jobs for the wrong reasons makes me doubt whether he has really changed.  Guys with problems love to tell you they have solved their problems.  Over/under on years at FAU for Kiffin is 2.5.  

I would put it at 1.

0-2 on FG attempts vs Zips. Missed a 44 and a 45 yarder. 5-5 on extra points though. 

fau.jpg

1 hour ago, Dr Z said:

0-2 on FG attempts vs Zips. Missed a 44 and a 45 yarder. 5-5 on extra points though. 

fau.jpg

I don’t get it.  A 70% rookie kicker.  Get one of the other guys that has been in the league before (I.e. Santos)

4 hours ago, zippyfan34 said:

I don’t get it.  A 70% rookie kicker.  Get one of the other guys that has been in the league before (I.e. Santos)

I was thinking they would get Santos.  He's still fairly young (maybe 27?) and has experience.  I believe he has an 82% make percentage.