Sign in to follow this  
94zipgrad

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas to all of Zipnation & Happy New Year, let’s hope this team takes another step in the right direction in 2018.  Zips return almost the whole defense & hopefully it can carry the team until the offense catches up.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If you had one more gift in your stocking & it was whatever you want most for this team, what would it be?  A new HC, OC, DC, position player, whatever you feel would help this team most.

My wish still hasn’t changed, if i could pull one last gift out of my stocking for this team it would be a dominating DT. 

@Zipmeister by your response above is a new OC what you want?  

Edited by 94zipgrad

4 hours ago, 94zipgrad said:

If you had one more gift in your stocking & it was whatever you want most for this team, what would it be?  A new HC, OC, DC, position player, whatever you feel would help this team most.

My wish still hasn’t changed, if i could pull one last gift out of my stocking for this team it would be a dominating DT. 

@Zipmeister by your response above is a new OC what you want?  

To roughly quote Mater from Cars, I'd give my left lug-nut for a new OC, let alone it being a stocking gift.

3 hours ago, zippy5 said:

I would like Larry Fitzgerald to be an 18 year old freshman on our campus

We as Zips fans owe a lot to Larry Fitz, actually. If I remember correctly, he convinced Charlie Frye to stay for his senior year by telling him that he'll like playing for JD Brookhart. JD was at Pitt during Larry's time there.

• Like 1