Happy New Year

K92

During my suspension, there were many times I wished I had been able to comment.  First thing I have to say is that I was so wrong about being pessimistic before the Ohio game.  Skip was right, relished the opportunity before the Zips and enjoyed the payoff while I was drinking Drano.  (Luckily, I saved a little for Toledo and FAU)

The other thing I need to eat some crow on is my prediction that Bowden would be fired did not pan out.  I really thought he was Dead Man Walking but somehow they were able to pull out the Ohio game and save his job.

There were about 758 times I wanted to make a smart ass comment as I sat in the house of detention and those just have to be recorded as missed opportunities squelched by my misbehavior.

Anyone who I have truly offended, I’m sorry.  Going forward, I am going to try to have a kinder, gentler machine gun hand.

• Like 1

First off, welcome back.  Missed ya.  ;)

Second:

22 hours ago, K92 said:

The other thing I need to eat some crow on is my prediction that Bowden would be fired did not pan out. 

Hopefully it was a large serving of crow...;)

Third:

Hopefully you remembered the friendly wager.

Akron 7-5

WMU 6-6

Edited by Balsy

Could have sworn you were all welcoming the Zipmeister back from his multi-year self imposed hiatus from ZipsNation during which time a bet required him to routinely tune in but prohibited him from replying no matter how stupid a comment was made.  It was a great lesson in restraint.

There were so many really dumb posts that almost made him lose the bet, but the one that came the closest was the post that suggested a good addition to the MAC would be Northern Kentucky.  Anyhow, bet won, good to be back.  Go Zips.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Zipmeister and ZipsWin post? Can GP1 be far behind?:rock:

Happy to have K92 back.B)

I'm rooting for Dave to make a return.  Before my hiatus he challenged me to come up with the meaning of a series of numbers which I didn't solve until "the bet" prevented me from responding.  Turns out they were all the numbers to the combination locks on his his mail room locker in both Fortune 500 companies where he was employed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

I'm rooting for Dave to make a return.  Before my hiatus he challenged me to come up with the meaning of a series of numbers which I didn't solve until "the bet" prevented me from responding.  Turns out they were all the numbers to the combination locks on his his mail room locker in both Fortune 500 companies where he was employed.

Are we talking about GP1 or DIG?

23 hours ago, Zipmeister said:

Which one was compelled to mention that he had worked at not one, but two Fortune 500 companies in many of his posts. 

Hint, it wasn't the one that referred to his wife as the luckiest woman in the world.

That doesn't help.