Game 15—Buffalo Bulls

Benefits of low attendance:

1.  Less likely to be injured diving for a t shirt.

2.  Guaranteed free t shirt every game.

3.  Higher probability of winning a $1500 jewelry item.

4.  And last night, I collected 5 Arby's cards, 2 Chick Fila cards, and found an abandoned ticket which gave me a whopping 3 free pizzas from Pizza Fire.  I gave them all to a friend who was very happy!

49 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

Benefits of low attendance:

1.  Less likely to be injured diving for a t shirt.

2.  Guaranteed free t shirt every game.

3.  Higher probability of winning a $1500 jewelry item.

4.  And last night, I collected 5 Arby's cards, 2 Chick Fila cards, and found an abandoned ticket which gave me a whopping 3 free pizzas from Pizza Fire.  I gave them all to a friend who was very happy!

I generally sit in the top row of the GA seats with my back to the wall.  No matter how few people are there, I'm never getting a t-shirt!  I did, however, get my first bag of Shearer's chips last night!

Anyone know what the details are on claiming our free Pizza Fire?  I thought we'd never see that!  My buddy's kid made the shots. 

1 minute ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I generally sit in the top row of the GA seats with my back to the wall.  No matter how few people are there, I'm never getting a t-shirt!  I did, however, get my first bag of Shearer's chips last night!

We used to do that and I sort of recall having to fight through some people to get those.  So maybe there were some bigger crowds back in the day.

1 hour ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Bring the ticket stub to either the Main street or Exchange street location.

Went at lunch today to the Express location on Exchange and it is good for a 1 topping pizza.  It didn't seem like they would let me get a specialty and pay the difference.  I think you have a week to use it.  My plan is to go back on Monday with another group and try to use the others I have again.  

Clark, tell your buddy's son thanks!

35 minutes ago, Blue & Gold said:

We seriously have three really good rivalries.  Makes football & basketball seasons a lot of fun!

Wish we had more of a rivalry with Toledo.  Seems so natural.

They make it natural with their masked fans. It's creepy. 

Buffalo is definitely a rivalry, but I don't loathe them like I loathe OU & Can't. 

#BuffaloIsInCanada