Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ZipsVoice

2018 Spring Game announced

Recommended Posts

The 2018 Spring Football Game was announced to be on Saturday the 21st of April at High Noon.  Football again in a little over 100 days!

 

Hope Springs Eternal!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to (hopefully) a solid QB competition.  And that's nothing against Kato...Alex seems to have a lot of potential.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 68 and a wakeup to the first Spring practice (but who's counting)... :D

 

EDIT - this is not an official date for practice. I'm just basing it off of what they did last year.

Edited by CDMac
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ZipsVoice - out of curiosity, where did you see/hear that they announced the Spring Game day/time?

 

I assumed it would be on that Saturday (based on last year's calendar), but I haven't seen it officially announced anywhere yet.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CDMac said:

@ZipsVoice - out of curiosity, where did you see/hear that they announced the Spring Game day/time?

 

I assumed it would be on that Saturday (based on last year's calendar), but I haven't seen it officially announced anywhere yet.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2018 at 9:34 AM, ZipsVoice said:

The 2018 Spring Football Game was announced

Ha ha, that's awesome yet hearing it through the grapevine is a long way from it being "announced"...

 

Just giving you a hard time but I'm glad your source and my "penciling in the calendar" are in agreement. :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CDMac said:

Ha ha, that's awesome yet hearing it through the grapevine is a long way from it being "announced"...

 

Just giving you a hard time but I'm glad your source and my "penciling in the calendar" are in agreement. :P

 

 

Love it CDMac!  You are right...shoulda said “according to annonymous sources...”

 

:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ZipsVoice said:

Love it CDMac!  You are right...shoulda said “according to annonymous sources...”

 

:D

 

So, which one of you is really Terry Bowden?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cykron said:

 

So, which one of you is really Terry Bowden?

You KNOW it's not me!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cykron said:

 

So, which one of you is really Terry Bowden?

 

2 hours ago, ZipsVoice said:

You KNOW it's not me!

 

Clearly it's me.  :lol:

 

Dadgumit!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×