Game 16—Bowling Green

Let'sGoZips94

3 hours ago, skip-zip said:

Mayborg has always hated the Zips.  

The fact that he's watching the women's game would have nothing to do with whether he's in concussion protocol.  

It might. Typically with concussions, light and noise bothers you. I don't know if the protocol has changed, but I've always known it to include avoiding exposure to light and noise.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lilroodude said:

It might. Typically with concussions, light and noise bothers you. I don't know if the protocol has changed, but I've always known it to include avoiding exposure to light and noise.

Yes, if he actually has a concussion, lights and noise might bother him.  That might be what you're trying to say here.   

But, watching a girl's basketball game is unrelated to whether he's under protocol.  The protocol is a list of steps that an athlete needs to accomplish in order to be cleared to play.  

1 hour ago, skip-zip said:

Yes, if he actually has a concussion, lights and noise might bother him.  That might be what you're trying to say here.   

But, watching a girl's basketball game is unrelated to whether he's under protocol.  The protocol is a list of steps that an athlete needs to accomplish in order to be cleared to play.  

My point is that the concussion protocol would probably including avoiding attending sporting events, including women's basketball, immediately following being diagnosed with a concussion. This would follow under the rest & recovery portion of the protocol. 

I am a bit surprised they haven't announced anything yet. That could be a very good sign. 

Edited by lilroodude