Yes.

31 minutes ago, Illini Zip said:

How many days/games to win it all?

Four.

How many get to sit out with a bye? 

Top Four.

It appears some games are played at the universities and some are played in Cleveland, is that correct?

First Round which includes the bottom 8 teams are played at the universities. Rounds 2-4 in Cleveland.

Anything else that I'm missing?

I'd say that was a great first half. Would have liked to push the lead out a bit more but it was competitive basketball. Kostelac is a little slow for the speed of play right now and needs to find a way to make his presence heard in this game as the tallest player. We're shooting the ball pretty well (46% FG & 50% 3PT), and have made some excellent defensive plays.

Need to come out of the gate hard in this second half and start driving the nails into the coffin. Go Zips!

• Like 1

Malcolm picked up his second and zapped the momentum a bit.  Some lapses when they had Smith and Patton in the game.  Parrish is amazing and maddening at same time.  Ivey needs to make a few.  One totally crazy possession which found all the Zips standing around looking at each other.  Nice, quick half.

One year at Illinois we were down so many players Groce had to suit up one of our team managers. The manager was actually honored on Senior night with the other players. So Groce knows how to get the most out of a very short bench. I am hoping he is able to put all of that crap in the rear-view mirror starting next year. Also, it will be nice to get Sayles back here soon. 

Liked a lot of what I saw tonight, but the thing I liked most was how the Zips overcame some adversity.  Admittedly, some of it was self-inflicted, but overcoming adversity is a sign of a maturing team.

Nice job stepping up in the second half by Ivey, on both ends of the floor.  Kostelac had a nice game, though he's still a work in progress.  I hate to see him on the baseline in the 1-3-1.  On to Ball State. 

This is a fun team to watch and root for. The MAC stinks this year, moreso than usual. It's UB, then everyone else. We're a buzzer beater at Toledo from a much different tune around here. And hey, maybe it's better to go through some adversity early as opposed to worrying about peaking early like we have before. Either way, there's a long way to go, and as we know too well anything can happen on a Saturday night in Cleveland.