2018 Feb National Signing Day

This Abraham Alce kid was pretty heavily recruited. Great grab by the coaches. He seems like quite a character.

2018 Fla. LB Alce ‘not sure’ on taking official visit to MSU
Miami recruiting: RB target Abraham Alce still high on Hurricanes, plans to visit ‘really soon’

It appears, from his twitter that he had previously verballed to Wisconsin.

6 hours ago, zzx said:

What an informative article, thanks. 

• Alce chose Akron over eight other Division I teams, including the likes of Miami, Wisconsin, USF and Pittsburgh.

• While several schools wanted Alce as a linebacker, Akron pursued him to play running back.

• Abraham Alce and Shedro Louis have been known as Thunder and Lightning. Akron was the only DI school to offer Louis.

• Alce pulled a fast one on the crowd, revealing a Miami hat....quickly tossed the Canes hat into the crowd and said "I’m taking my talents to the University of Akron" 

• Zips running backs coach Eric Hickson visited Alce last March....A native of Fort Lauderdale, Hickson recruits South Florida with vigor every year.

• Louis (Wide receiver/defensive back) has impacted on offense, defense and special teams....led a deep, talented receiving corps with 614 yards and 11 touchdowns. Louis tended to bring his best in big games

636536213274731196-alce.JPG 636536213302031371-Louis.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1