Game 27—@ BGSU

clarkwgriswold

I'm afraid the Zips are going to be without a road win this year.  I think Wiggins lights it up tonight as the Zips have nothing standing in his way down low.   You'll recall that the earlier game against BG was a last second win with Sayles having his best game of the year before suffering what now looks like may be a season ending injury.  

25 minutes ago, clarkwgriswold said:

I'm afraid the Zips are going to be without a road win this year.  I think Wiggins lights it up tonight as the Zips have nothing standing in his way down low.   You'll recall that the earlier game against BG was a last second win with Sayles having his best game of the year before suffering what now looks like may be a season ending injury.  

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.  Did Skip Zip hack your password?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, NWAkron said:

Well aren't you a ray of sunshine.  Did Skip Zip hack your password?

:lol:

I got Blue and Gold's account too.

2 hours ago, Blue & Gold said:

Sadly, I agree with Clark.

I believe Demajeo Wiggins and Derek Koch will have their way with us tonight.

It might be hard to argue with those who haven't had a brightest outlook on upcoming games, when we have the worst record in the league.  

Edited by skip-zip

18 minutes ago, skip-zip said:

:lol:

I got Blue and Gold's account too.

It might be hard to argue with those who haven't had a brightest outlook on upcoming games, when we have the worst record in the league.  

Not to mention we've lost 6 out of our last 7 games, 5 of which by double figures, including the 24 point beat down to current co-cellar dweller Ohio.

2 minutes ago, LZIp said:

I can't even get my friggin stream to load and I never have problems with the ESPN app. Not sure why Utomi wouldn't start..

I was having issues tonight too, for the first time in years. I tried to use my PS4 but it kept telling me I had too many concurrent streams. Switched to Roku and it's been fine.

2 minutes ago, RowdyZip said:

I was having issues tonight too, for the first time in years. I tried to use my PS4 but it kept telling me I had too many concurrent streams. Switched to Roku and it's been fine.

I wonder if its a console thing. Nothing will load on my Xbox, but its working fine on my laptop. Utomi looks gimpy.

Seem to be letting them play tonight.Smith def got fouled on his 3 pt attempt.

Something I've noticed all year, but haven't mentioned - is that Utomi looks like a sprained ankle waiting to happen every single 3 pt attempt. Not sure if its his natural motion or if defenders choose to "aggressively" close out on him, but it looks like he could land on the defenders foot every time.