2018-2019

UAZip0510

1 hour ago, clarkwgriswold said:

So, Zips insiders, what's everybody's guess on a starting lineup and rotation?

We have such limited knowledge at this point and I expect the lineup and rotation to be evolving throughout much of the season, but it's so fun to speculate. My starting five are:

PG: Banks

SG: Hester

SF: Ivey

PF: Utomi

C: Sayles

Edit: After revisiting Hester's highlight videos I made a change at SG. I could also see Toles challenge Ivey, but Ivey has experience on his side and as long as he's being an effective leader he should be locked into the starting lineup.

Edited by Illini Zip

38 minutes ago, Illini Zip said:

We have such limited knowledge at this point and I expect the lineup and rotation to be evolving throughout much of the season, but it's so fun to speculate. My starting five are:

PG: Banks

SG: Hester

SF: Ivey

PF: Utomi

C: Sayles

Edit: After revisiting Hester's highlight videos I made a change at SG. I could also see Toles challenge Ivey, but Ivey has experience on his side and as long as he's being an effective leader he should be locked into the starting lineup.

Challenge Ivey.   That's funny.:tomato:

9 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

Challenge Ivey.   That's funny.:tomato:

Maybe not on day 1, but sure. Ivey has had some big games, but he could be more effective driving to the hoop. For me, it's about Ivey's leadership. I would love to see some of these battles play out in practice.

Edited by Illini Zip

38 minutes ago, Illini Zip said:

Maybe not on day 1, but sure. Ivey has had some big games, but he could be more effective driving to the hoop. For me, it's about Ivey's leadership. I would love to see some of these battles play out in practice.

And that would be good for both of them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...