Game 29—@ Buffalo

clarkwgriswold

Groce has the team playing good defense.  That last found on Duvivier was bogus.  Duvivier went to box out his man and he put a body on him and the guy fell down.  Should have been a no call. Parrish has got to move his feet on defense.  Ivey picks up a foul after Parish gets beat.  Considering the turnovers this team is playing decent on offense.

I turned on WESPN with about ten minutes gone in the half, and the Zips had 11 Turn Overs already!  And just 2 assists.  They ended the half with 13 TOs and 7 assts.  So, improvement!  But they were leading the whole time I watched too!  The Defense looks improved from recent games -- I sure hope they can keep their (team and individual) energy level going!

For anyone else having trouble watching the game on Spectrum, I finally got through to ESPN app people and they acknowledged there is a problem due to a system update by Spectrum that is being worked on (for about two weeks now). Still able to watch on my old Galaxy S4 for some reason. Good first half!

1 minute ago, ewbrooman1 said:

For anyone else having trouble watching the game on Spectrum, I finally got through to ESPN app people and they acknowledged there is a problem due to a system update by Spectrum that is being worked on (for about two weeks now). Still able to watch on my old Galaxy S4 for some reason. Good first half!

I imagine I'm dealing with the same thing. ESPN app still not working on Xbox, but working fine on my Galaxy tablet.

Coach G just used his last time out, with almost fourteen minutes to play!   Man, the difference in TO philosophy between last year's coach and this year's!  Not to make a ...comparison between them, you know.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...You know...  :rofl: