Game 29—@ Buffalo

clarkwgriswold

3 minutes ago, akronzips71 said:

What did he go off about?

MAC refs. Take your pick for which bad calls he was hot about. I do think it was more about getting fired up for his team, though. Going to the other sideline is a bit excessive, yet awesome. He was a human chair that Bob Knight tossed. Haha. 

14 minutes ago, skip-zip said:

And....I see that OU and Central both won tonight.  So, now we have to WIN on Friday to try to avoid being the #11 or #12 seed.  

I would like to play Kent no matter what.  Kent has a history of playing poorly in the first round and it is close enough where we would get some Zip fans to the game.  Not sure what has to happen for that to happen.  Since we play on Friday I guess we will not know till Saturday.

Edited by 1981 grad

1 minute ago, 1981 grad said:

I would like to play Kent no matter what.  Kent has a history of not playing poorly in the first round and it is close enough where we would get some Zip fans to the game.  Not sure what has to happen for that to happen.  Since we play on Friday I guess we will not know till Saturday.

I made almost this exact post about a week ago   I like the idea of being able to play 20 miles away. 

1 minute ago, 1981 grad said:

Did anybody else notice Ivey holding the coach back and getting him away from the officials.  I always thought that Ivey had the quickest temper on the team.  Now we know it is the coach!!  Great move by Ivey to get the coach away from the officials.  

You clearly didn't pay attention to Groce while he was at OU. The man broke a clipboard at the JAR, I believe because the Rowdies were bugging him. :lol:

As long as it's somewhat controlled and aimed at the right person or people, I don't mind. I actually like it every once in a while, especially during a season like this. 

15 minutes ago, 1981 grad said:

I would like to play Kent no matter what.  Kent has a history of playing poorly in the first round and it is close enough where we would get some Zip fans to the game.  Not sure what has to happen for that to happen.  Since we play on Friday I guess we will not know till Saturday.

So, I am looking at the scenarios.  

I wonder how you and I both would think about wanting to play at Kent next Monday if losing to Kent at home this Friday is what would be needed to make that happen?