Testicles over Buff

Akron over Miami 

Finals

Akron over Testicles

MVP Daniel Utomi

Let's make it happen!!!

Edited by feetg10
  • Like 6

I am more scared of the road game against WMU tonight than any possible match up in Cleveland. Road games and foul trouble go hand in hand. We win tonight, Akron can beat anyone or lose to anyone in the MAC. We are both inconsistent and dangerous. We are quite the wild card. I would say 2 MAC Tourney wins for this Zips roster should be about right. Next year we take the whole thing.

Go Zips!! 

Edited by Illini Zip
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Illini Zip said:

I am more scared of the road game against WMU tonight than any possible match up in Cleveland. Road games and foul trouble go hand in hand. We win tonight, Akron can beat anyone or lose to anyone in the MAC. We are both inconsistent and dangerous. We are quite the wild card. I would say 2 MAC Tourney wins for this Zips roster should be about right. Next year we take the whole thing.

Go Zips!! 

Illini I appreciate your confidence and concern about tonight.   I think tonight is definitely our best chance to win a game considering we would have Eastern Michigan in the quarter-final.  EMU owes us a colossal beat down after years our knocking them off in the MAC tourney.  And their big guy James Thompson would bury K-Lac. 

Example #1:  (Oh, and if you look closely, you can maybe see 5 or 6 EMU fans.  And, no the band and cheerleaders don't count.)

Edited by NWAkron

4 minutes ago, NWAkron said:

Illini I appreciate your confidence and concern about tonight.   I think tonight is definitely our best chance to win a game considering we would have Eastern Michigan in the quarter-final.  EMU owes us a colossal beat down after years our knocking them off in the MAC tourney.  And their big guy James Thompson would bury K-Lac. 

Example #1:  (Oh, and if you look closely, you can maybe see 5 or 6 EMU fans.  And, no the band and cheerleaders don't count.)

That McNees shot is one of the biggest, gutsiest shots I've seen an Akron player take.  

3 hours ago, Let'sGoZips94 said:

Side note...

Akron, OU, and Can't - each of whom have been the class of the MAC at some point in the last 2 decades - all play in the first round. When is the last time that happened?

2009.  BG, Buffalo, Ball State, Miami were top 4 seeds.  However, the caveat is that Ball State as the MAC West champion received the #2 seed even though their record would have tied them for last in the East Division.  Those were really the best years when all the teams got to go to Cleveland and maybe you would get lucky and get on the easy side of the bracket.

On 3/3/2018 at 9:12 PM, clarkwgriswold said:

Round 1:

CMU over BG

Kent over NIU

Miami over OU

WMU over UA

Round 2:

Buffalo over CMU

Ball St. over Kent

Toledo over Miami

WMU over EMU

Round 3:

Buffalo over Ball

Toledo over WMU

Championship:

Buffalo over Toledo

Tourney MVP:  Clark (Buffalo)

Buying a lottery ticket today.  Wes Clark made all Clarks proud.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LZIp said:

Buffalo off to a hot start. Not sure if I should root for them or against them.

100% against.  Plenty of teams in MAC I would support in tourney.  Buffalo isn't one of them.  Ok Buffalo's had their 20 minutes of fame.  Time for Arizona to wake up.